Gorgeous Mistake Productions is a Nova Scotia based production company focusing on independent film and television projects for theatrical, broadcast and multi-platform release.
- Produced Season One and Two of the web series Everyone’s Famous with the CBC and IPF.
- Developed The Disappeared, the award winning, dramatic feature film written and directed by Shandi Mitchell.
- Produced the music video Scott Pilgrim that became a graphic novel series and the Universal feature film Scott Pilgrim Versus the World.
- Winner of 2011 Toronto Int. Film Festivals (TIFF) Pitch This! Award and $10,000.
- Recipient of a 2012 Sundance Documentary Fund of $15,000.
- Raised over $20,000 on Kickstarter for a documentary, the first Canadian doc to do so.
- Finalist in the TIFF Emerging Filmmakers Challenge with This Tear is a Word.
- Produced How to Be Alone – over 8 million views on YouTube.